You will be pre-assigned as a team to one of the following Units: Unit Four: Autonomic Nervous System Drugs; Unit Five: Central and Peripheral Nervous System Drugs.
This is a 4 week activity. You will stay in your team for each of the weeks that follow.
Prepare a 15 minute Summary Presentation for class to include the following:
- Summary of the Unit/Classification
- Minimum of three types of drugs or supplements
- Typical routes of administration
- Common side effects and adverse effects
- Special considerations
- Common Nursing interventions
Teams must distill the material to only key points. The presentation may be a Power Point, lecture and handouts, poster or any way the team feels they will best present the information.