Create a 12-15 slide informative digital presentation for special education and/or early intervention staff in-service. Include the following:
- The purpose and benefits of assessments in the early childhood environment.
- The purpose and benefits of collaborating with related service providers during the assessment process.
- Define and discuss formative and summative assessments.
- Discuss the use of technology in assessing young children.
- Describe the importance of using student assessment data to create meaningful learning experiences for students.
Include a title slide, a reference slide, and the presenter’s notes within your presentation.
Support your findings with a minimum of three scholarly resources.