For your Learning Journal entry this week, respond to the following prompt:
Choose one of the cultural productions from the Unit 8 module and share your thoughts: what is the role of art/culture in engaging society in issues of revolution and/or social justice? Use evidence to support your conclusion.
- Journal entries should average 250 words each (more is fine; it will be difficult to make substantive reflections in much less than this).
- Clearly label (number your journal entry)
- Your entries will be kept private and are meant to help you deepen your understanding of the course concepts and also help you generate ideas for your final proje…
- Make sure to proofread and revise your posts. Even though these entries are personal, it is still expected that you produce college-level writin…
- Make sure that you properly CITE your information. Acknowledge your source in-text and in a bibliography.
- Keep up with the due dates for each entry. You don’t want to fall behind.
- If you meet all of these criteria, producing a well-developed entry, you will receive a “complete” grade on this assignment.